The United Arab Emirates is one of the states that come all together with the help of seven gulf-states which include Dubai, Abu Dhabi, and many others.
However, the study shows that there are many factors regarding the United Arab Emirates that you may never know or you may want to know before visiting one of the seven gulf-states which can either be Dubai or Abu Dhabi. One thing you should particularly look into is that of the accounting outsourcing services offered across the UAE.
Hence I am here to tell you about some facts regarding the United Arab Emirates, you should know that these facts do have a confirmed source and if you do not think that it is confirmed, you can either search these facts by using internet medium or by asking one of your friends that may be living in one of the gulf states that the United Arab Emirates represent.
However, the facts regarding the United Arab Emirates are below:
- The United Arab Emirates has a literacy rate of 93%, surpassing the other countries such as America and other provinces.
- The United Arab Emirates is a confederation having seven gulf-states which are Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ra’s al-Khaimah, Ajman, Umm al-Quwain, and Fujairah.
- The United Arab Emirates’ customers have spent almost 11.6$ billion in US goods, making it the largest export market for US goods in the Middle East.
- The national symbol of the United Arab Emirates is a falcon, and the reason behind this is because of being the symbol of Emirati culture and the popular pastime.
- The United Arab Emirates has 40 cathedrals and several churches, making it a hub of not only Islamic religion but also the hub of humanity where people live in peace and stay together without the urge of showing hesitation towards each other.
- Each gulf-state has a king and each king is called Sheikh in the seven states of the United Arab Emirates.
- On average, almost 12 million people from all over the world tend to visit the United Arab Emirates for tourism, however, the most visited states are Dubai, Sharjah, and Abu Dhabi respectively.
- The United Arab Emirates has a city that is a zero-waste and zero-carbon city, called Masdar City.
- The United Arab Emirates hosts almost 2000 US military personnel. VAT accounting in UAE is also very popular.
- More than 30,000 US residents residing in the United Arab Emirates.